Open Outlook. Select Account Settings... from the Tools menu.
On the E-mail tab, click New.
Select "Manually configure server settings or additional server types" and click Next >.
Select "Internet E-mail" and click Next >.
- Enter the following information for E-mail Accounts.
- Your Name: Enter the name you wish recipients to see when they receive your message.
- E-mail Address: This is the address that your contacts' email program will reply to your messages. This is also the address that will get recorded in your contacts' address book if they add you as a contact.
- Account Type: POP3
- Incoming mail server: pop.YOURDOMAINNAME.com
- Enter one of the following in the Outgoing mail (SMTP) server: field. (depending on your internet connection)
- 'smtp.saix.net' - if you connect through Telkom ADSL
- 'smtp.vodacom.co.za' - if you connect through Vodacom
- 'smtp.mtn.co.za' - if you connect through MTN
- 'smtp.wbs.co.za' - if you connect through iBurst
- 'smtp.cellc.co.za' - if you connect through Cell C
- 'smtp.sentechsa.com' - if you connect through Sentech
- 'smtp.mweb.co.za' - if you connect through MWeb
- 'smtp.tiscali.co.za' - if you connect through Tiscali
- 'smtp.isdsl.net ' - if you connect through Internet Solutions
- ''mail.YOURDOMAINNAME' - International - set the SMTP PORT TO 587 and enable my outgoing server requires authentication (use same settings as my incoming server)
- User Name: Enter your ByteMeMail username (including @yourdomain.com)
- Password: Enter your ByteMeMail password
- Click the "More Settings..." button
- Click OK.
- Click Test Account Settings... After receiving Congratulations! All tests completed successfully, click Close.
- Click Next, and then click Finish.
Congratulations! You're done configuring your client to send and retrieve ByteMeMail messages.